1. A fool is one who has conclusions before he has gathered all of the information.
2. A fool is one who is comfortable with you when you are at your worst. You will do well to avoid such a man that is at peace with the weakness within you.
3. A fool is one who causes your doubts and fears to strengthen and your faith to wane.
4. A fool is one who responds with hate when he is rebuked.
5. A fool is one who despises the instruction and exhortation of a proven teacher of wisdom.
6. A fool is one who utters slander.
7. A fool is a child who disregards the words of his father. If a child, whether he is young or old, cannot honor the parents who have given him sustenance and shelter for years, there is no hope for such child indeed.
8. A fool is one who uses anger and rage to threaten and manipulate others.
9. A fool is one who believes that they do no wrong, for the sons of men are full of pride and haughtiness.
10. A fool is one who shares his offence to other men around him.
11. A fool is one who refuses to keep the vows his lips have uttered.
12. A fool is one who meddles in the affairs of others.
13. A fool is one who will envy the prosperity of you rather than seeking to learn how it was attained.
Excerpt from “The House That Wisdom Built”